Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Boat Seats And Interior

I turn the Iphone


My children, have you ever noticed how complicated the life we \u200b\u200bhave all these new technologies? We are employees in all. I, for a couple of days, I have a problem with my Iphone. Until recently, via the iTunes program, I could carry, as well as music files, including my personal videos and movies. Now, I think thanks to the legendary Apple (je possino), I do not longer possible. In fact, instead of the usual screen, I see two writing: one, tells me to download movies from iTunes, the second one to rent a movie.
Well, I assure you that I use this little program, but now has become a matter of principle. I've been around various forums but nothing. Uninstalled and reinstalled the latest version of iTunes offers. I do not know that fareeeeee! What a nerve when it is so, when I can not understand how sti programs. Ufffiiiiiiiiii!

0 comments:

Post a Comment