Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Baby As A Dry Cough

I came back I got the virus

My children, I apologize to everybody in this last period I'm not going to leave you my own track, but alas, my computer is now deceased. After several attempts, several rounds of virus (which has found the world), just none of it to return to normal. Sigh Sigh. Unfortunately the only thing left to do, what your hoping to avoid, is a nice format and I will not tell my chaos at the time to move all the files, the ones you want to be saved on a memory card. Uffffff. But I do not turn right with the computer to me!
So, my dear, disappear for a while from this and from your blog. I know you feel much my fault (but when ever! Hihihihi) but I will return soon .... I hope!
A kiss to everyone! I love you! Anto

0 comments:

Post a Comment