Thursday, February 24, 2011

All Nighters Wood Stove

Inspiration post exam

My dear friends, how are you?
today is February 24 and I weigh less because the exam is Tuesday went
(I emphasize went ) ... ! I'm one of those that I have a question although I know a couple of chapters and in general ... I've always gone well ...! But I applied for the examination of more .. I studied well ... I put on the books before, and I have not missed anything .. except a few paragraphs that I knew so well, and not to "bomb" (classic parlance of college) .. !
While the rest I had repeated ad nauseum ....
asked me two paragraphs that I KNEW THOSE LESS WELL ....!
Fantastic! That nerves .. I do not ever take me, vote for me is irrelevant, but this time I weighed 22 because I did not expect ... :-(
the fact I did not know if accept or not (a moment of madness) ...:- P
seems that the prof read in our heads?? how do they always ask what we know less? I do not understand ... but anyway ...
I took 2 days of breath, and now I feel a written examination Monday ... then I philosophy on 17 .. In short .. There is still much to study ... :-(
because tomorrow will take up the torture,
today I created a few new series ... I hope you enjoy them!

tips for the summer? what are the trendy colors for accessories?
LET ME KNOW MY CARE FASHION, I NEED YOU FOR MY INSPIRATIONS ... OK?












kisses
xxVanessaxx





Participate in Giveaway http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com
in collaboration with ShopAlike "

0 comments:

Post a Comment