Monday, December 28, 2009

Indianoriginal Biggest Breast

Sorry about the delay


my dear friends, thank you all for the good wishes that you left me with genuine affection and exchange. Forgive my delay in doing so, but as you can imagine, this time of year, things to do are many and, as always, we are reduced at the last minute. At least in my case is so ^__________^. Did you have good Christmas? You feel full after eating binges beautiful revelers (Eheheheh)? Today I can reveal what was the gift that Paul gave me. Well, I really c'avete. It 's a beautiful Nintendo Wii I did not like, eh! Noooooooooooooooo! I just had a full two days of immersion and the arm that I do not feel it, eheheheheheh! Maybe I exaggerated!
But back to us, as you are experiencing this last week of 2009? What was it like for you this year that is coming to an end? Resolutions for the new year?
I know, I'm doing too much but your facts are curiosisssssssima! Eheheheh!
In the meantime I wish you a 2010 sparkling and full of many beautiful surprises! A kiss to all. Anto
^_________________^

0 comments:

Post a Comment