Countdown
Now we own! Christmas is almost here, and now it is almost on the streets, in stores, one begins to get into the party. I do not know if it has happened to you, but I saw more than one person, these days, smiling more than usual. Whether the arrival of Christmas? You have already begun to think or to buy some presents? I started yesterday, but I'm still on the high seas. Indeed, if you have any suggestions ... they are well appreciated, is suitable for men and women ^_______________^! Now mine are completely esaurite0_______0! Since we, I ask you one more help. I had some clues from Paul (I have literally battered the so-called, EHEHEHEH), on what will be my Christmas present. Let us know if you help:
1) There is a phone;
2) Form composite / parallelepiped;
3) E 'aggregating;
4) may be the same or different at the same time;
5) It may keep me busy for a long time ;
6) and 'black.
what you think? Give me a hand ^____________^
0 comments:
Post a Comment