Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Christening Message On Card

Do you like circles? Case

Good evening my dear readers!
Today we talk about circles of headbands and tiaras, which are very popular, and our favorite bloggers flaunt it of all colors! Fashion is very popular among the actresses and I think that on Gossip Girl, Blair did find in us the desire to wear them!
As you know, among my many passions, I enjoy creating them ...
but alas, time to achieve in this crowded exam period is almost inesistente.Per now, since I can not show you mine, a series of photos from which to take inspiration and some headbands and sashes that can be found on line here in some of our favorite stores like Zara and Westrags (I leave you the link).

And to you, like to wear?



The tiara similar to that of Paris on zara.com € 3 , 95


style headband with bow on Betty Westrags € 9.90


Diadema Blair style on zara.com € 16.95


The headband with feathers identical to that of Jessica Alba is on the Westrags € 9.90


wide headband very summer like the one brought by Clare Pimkie € 6.99




to the next post!
Vanessa




0 comments:

Post a Comment