Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Itching In Genital Area Women

Award Liebster Blog ♥ "Learning about the color block


This sweet prize I was awarded by Silvia's blog
You were very kind ... I thank you for the heart ♥
Now it's up to me to assign the Liebster blog using the following rules: The goal is to grow the new blog, trying to give them more visibility on the web.


1) Accept the award and write a post in your blog
2) Choose from 3 to 5 blogs that you follow and which are just born or have less than 100 fixed readers and tell them that they won
3) Link the blog of the person who told you sent.

the blogs I choose are:


A big hug to all of you!
I would have given the award to all of them, but we must make a choice ... as always
indeed!
Vanessa

0 comments:

Post a Comment